Somerville has launched a data portal that reveals operational details from 311, Traffic and Parking, Inspectional Services, budget, and 2011 Wellness survey. This joins the already-implemented meeting portal that details Board of Aldermen and School Committee meetings, minutes and videos.
Check out the site here and let me know what you think!
The new Open Data Portal leverages the latest data experience technologies from Socrata to build upon Mayor Curtatone's commitment to transparency in city government.
- Operational data from the city's 311 call center, which includes data sets from:
- Department of Public Works
- Traffic & Parking
- Inspectional Services
- Results of the 2011 Wellbeing Survey, visualized and analyzed by ward
- The City Operating Budgets for Fiscal Years 2010 - 2013
- Results of the latest ACE (Accurate Courteous Easy) Service Scorecard, visualized by department