7 item agenda, including the consideration of a Hubway Bicycle Station in Magoun Square or Trum Field (Legislative Item Number 195173). Other agenda topics include Assembly Square and the economic improvement of Winter Hill.
This meeting may be delayed as the full Board of Aldermen is scheduled to meet in Executive Session to discuss legal strategy around the proposed Metropolitan Boston Casino at 6:00pm, as well.
The agenda includes the below listed legislation and includes Ward 5 Alderman Mark Niedergang as Chair, Ward 4 Alderman Tony Lafuente as Vice Chair, and Ward 7 Alderman Katjana Ballantyne as a voting member.
• 195679: Discuss in Committee That the Director of SPCD meet with this Board's Committee on Housing and Community Development to discuss #195571, a proposed $500,000 bond to fund a major plan change to the existing Assembly Square Urban Renewal Plan.
• 195173: Discuss in Committee That the Director of SPCD consider Magoun Square or Trum Field as a location for a Hubway Bicycle System.
• 194409: Discuss in Committee That the Director of SPCD provide this Board with a breakdown of all tickets and other types of citations, such as criminal complaints, issued by building inspectors and health inspectors, including the types of violations, the face amounts of the fines, and the amounts collected.
• 195993: Discuss in Committee That the Director of SPCD appear before this Board to inform the members on the progress of business development of Broadway/Winter Hill.
• 195597: Discuss in Committee That the Administration provide an update on the Winter Hill Star Market site since the resolution of the court case, and the next steps for this site.
• 194361: Discuss in Committee That the Director of SPCD prepare a written analysis for this Board comparing the 2010 federal census with the 2000 census and highlighting the important changes and potential impacts.
• 195268: Discuss in Committee That further applications for liquor licenses at Assembly Square be brought to the attention of the Committee on Housing and Community Development.