Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Youth Services Committee to Meet
1. 196226 : That the Director of the Boys and Girls Club update this Board of its involvement with the students of the Healey School.
2. 196728 : That the Superintendent of Recreation and the Youth Programming Coordinator share data on the usage of all recreation programs by season for FY13 and FY14.
3. 197101 : That the Superintendent of Recreation and the Youth Programming Coordinator share participation data for all recreation and youth programs for FY13 and FY14. (See #196728.)
4. 197259 : That the Director of Purchasing and the Recreation Superintendent submit a monthly recreation equipment purchase report for all equipment purchased.
5. 197291 : That the Administration add two youth outreach positions to the Recreation Department, and that both positions be filled after the new Superintendent of Recreation is hired and that at least one of the positions should require skills and experience in women's leadership.
6. 197297 : That the Administration involve this Board’s Committee on Youth Services in the search and selection of a new Recreation Superintendent.
The meeting will take place in the second floor Committee room of City Hall.